Career Opportunities: Position Now Available
Director of Stress Testing
Invictus is a data-driven strategic advisory firm that uses disruptive bank analytics to give its clients an unfair competitive advantage in strategic & capital planning, stress testing & CECL readiness, and M&A. The company’s advisory services, backed by proprietary data, help banks effectively pinpoint opportunities for growth through organic initiatives and through mergers & acquisitions. Invictus is recognized as an industry thought leader in both bank analytics and strategic consulting. Its executives frequently headline major industry conferences and publish articles/white papers in leading publications, including the American Banker, Bank Director, Banking Exchange, Financial Managers Society, Western Banker, the Harvard Law School Corporate Governance Blog and others.
Position Overview & Responsibilities
The individual will oversee the stress testing function for all bank clients. The individual will be responsible for the overall development and delivery of work product to bank clients, overseeing a team of analysts. Responsibilities will include working directly with senior-level client executives, developing successful strategies and tactics with team members, and effectively managing and executing client work processes with team members. Additionally, the individual will be responsible for working with and integrating stress testing results into the M&A system.
- MBA or graduate degree within the Finance area.
- Minimum 5 years of financial consulting experience within the banking industry. Regulatory and stress testing experience within the banking industry considered a plus.
- The ability to manage clients, handling the expectations of senior bankers, analysts and other client personnel.
- Strong leadership and management skills with a minimum of 3 years overseeing others.
- Ability to manage workflow and mentor analysts.
- Invested personally in forging a team-oriented, results-driven environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as excellent listening skills.
- Strong financial analysis/modeling skills.
- Strong attention to detail, thoroughness, and completeness of work product.
- Be openly curious and personally driven to learn new methods, techniques and tools.
- Desire to work at the technical level (financial modeling, data analysis); at the strategic level; and at the client-facing level, and be comfortable with shifting among all three domains as the need occurs.
Location & Travel
The position will require small to medium amount of travel to client locations and Invictus meetings.
The position will be a work-from-home position.
For more information, contact Chet Gibson